Logistics Team Leader (Morning Shift /Afternoon shift)
Leader is a New Zealand based manufacturer of ‘quick, easy, delicious' frozen convenience foods located in Otahuhu. Our vast range of products include: Meatballs, Burger Patties, Toppa, Finger Foods, Meal Solutions, Schnitzels, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Our portfolio has been created with the goal of being delicious convenient food for busy kiwi business, families and entertainers and we have been bringing innovation to the table for 20 years.
We are currently seeking two Logistics Team Leader - One Morning Shift (6 am -3.30 pm) and one Afternoon shift (3 pm -12.30 am) to join our team. Flexibility to start early and finish late is a must for both the shifts. Availability to work overtime hours and weekend work essential.
You will be responsible to manage all incoming & dispatch of stock for Leader Foods ensuring processes are in place to effectively manage the receiving, checking and storage of all stock incoming & outgoing. Also manage the process of manufacturing returns & supplier credits. Successful candidates will ideally have relevant Logistics experience encompassing all receival & dispatch processes and have a passion for continuous improvement.
You will lead the logistic process to ensure all Leader stakeholders in (sales, marketing, procurement, purchasing, planning, manufacturing, inventory control, warehouse & distribution & customer service) understand the accountabilities to ensure the correct movement of Materials & Finished Goods to satisfy customer requirements. If you enjoy working in a high performing team, this may be the role for you.
The successful applicant will have following skills:
- Forklift Licence required
- Forklift experience in Counterbalance, Reach truck & Walking stackers essential
- Strong Excel skills with strong systems knowledge.
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) utilising hand held scanners
- Physically fit
- Self-motivated and a desire to achieve a successful career.
- Problem solver, flexible, able to adapt to new ways of working.
- Ability to communicate complex financial data in a clear and succinct manner to multiple levels of the business.
We will provide:
- A great team culture
- Training in our specialist areas of work
- A high level of commitment to health and safety
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant.
If you think you are up for the challenge and have a "can do" attitude interested parties are encouraged to apply.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand.