Forklift and Reach Hoist Operator - Afternoon Shift
- Experienced Forklift and Reach Hoist Operator
- Free parking
- Otahuhu location; Great team and opportunity
Leader is a New Zealand based manufacturer of 'quick, easy, delicious' frozen convenience foods located in Otahuhu. Our vast range of products include: Meatballs, Burger Patties, Toppa, Finger Foods, Meal Solutions, Schnitzels, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Our portfolio has been created with the goal of being delicious convenient food for busy kiwi business, families and entertainers and we have been bringing innovation to the table for 20 years.
We have a full time vacancy available for the position of experienced Forklift and Reach Hoist Operator - Afternoon Shift.
This is a full time opportunity with 40 hours weekly rostered Monday - Sunday between the hours of 3.00 pm - 12.00am. Due to the busy nature of our operation you may be required to work additional hours.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Replenishment and Retrieving palletised goods with Reach Truck
- Counterbalance and Reach used for loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Move items around the warehouse and transferring picked stock from warehouse to transitional areas
- Forklift driving experience; unloading truck and trailer units, stock movement and consolidation, inwards goods unloading, able to work in Dry, Chilled & Frozen environment on Reach hoist
- Picking, Packing & stacking containers for export
- Assist with devanning & stacking products onto pallets and wrapping items
- Maintain GMP practices within the Logistics environment
- Ensure correct stock is received processed through ERP system (scanners)
- Following MPI standards of Food safety
To be eligible for these positions you must meet the following criteria:
- Current NZ Forklift license for both Counter balance & reach truck essential. Only both license applications will progress to next stage
- Full Driver's License essential
- Light Truck License preferred but not essential
- Possess previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be highly skilled operating hoist machines preferably over 12+ months for Forklift and 2+ years for a Reach Truck.
- Have a positive attitude and be able to work well in a team
- Reliable attendance and can focus consistently
- Commitment to high standards of safety, quality, and food safety
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a high quality of work
- High Level of literacy & numeracy skills required
- Can work across multiple shifts when required
- Eligible to work in NZ