Bagging Machine Operator
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, join Leader today!
Leader is founded on family values and strives to deliver quick, easy, and delicious products to our customers. Supplying a range of food services and retail chains both in New Zealand and internationally, Leader has proved itself a dominant player in the convenience food market.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being busy to join our Production Team as a Bagging Machine Operator. It's an exciting time to join our team as we continue to grow from strength to strength. As a result of this growth we are expanding our factory to meet the demand for our products.
In this hands on role you will be responsible for operating the automated bagging equipment in the production process to achieve production targets. On a day to day basis you will set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available, carry out quality checks, inspect production runs and document results; through to determining and reporting malfunctions including working alongside the engineering team to ensure machinery is operational and well maintained. This role would suit someone who has mechanical, machine operating or manufacturing experience.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Manufacturing experience and knowledge
- Bagging Machine Operation experience
- Commitment to high standards of safety, quality, food safety and production
- Have a drive to achieve set production targets
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills
- Have the ability to think on your feet and multitask
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a wider team
Hours are 40 per week rostered Monday - Friday between the hours of 3:00pm - 01:00am. Due the busy nature of our operation you may be required to work additional hours.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand.