Shift Managers - Day Shift/Night Shift
- Two opportunities available
- Great team culture
- Competitive remuneration package
Leader is a New Zealand based manufacturer of 'quick, easy, delicious' frozen convenience foods located in Otahuhu. Our goal is to deliver delicious convenient food for busy kiwi business, families and entertainers and we have been bringing innovation to the table for 20 years.
We currently seek two full-time Shift Managers - one for the day shift, and one for the night shift.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will manage and execute the manufacturing process reliably and efficiently with minimum downtime. Working together with Team Leaders and key management, this role will ensure that all products manufactured at Leader fully meet internal and external Food Safety and Quality Standards.
Shifts are as follows:
Day - 5am - 3pm
Night - 8pm - 3.30am
Bringing your strong leadership skills and passion for continuous improvement, you will:
- Manage the production schedule and execution by following established standard operating procedures
- Actively promote a safe working culture by ensuring HSE compliance to achieve 'zero harm'
- Develop and implement a quality-focused production program
- Implement and coach production team leaders in continuous improvements initiatives
Along with your natural problem solving ability and innovative thinking, you will have:
- A minimum 3-5 years' experience in a similar role within the FMCG industry
- Competently practiced relevant GMP, RMP & associated Food Safety programmes
- At least 3 years of ERP experience, an intimate understanding of traceability
- Advanced computer literacy with M3, SAP, JD Edwards equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with coaching and mentoring
- Proven people skills in negotiation with key stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing workloads and priorities
- Good level of physical fitness
This role really calls for someone is self-motivated and has the desire to achieve success. If this is you, then apply today.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand.