Forklift and Reach Hoist Operator - Permanent and Casual Role Available
- Varied, busy warehousing and logistics environment
- Free parking
- Multiple roles available
- Otahuhu location; Great team and opportunity
We are on the hunt for a warehousing/logistics all-rounder! The key criteria are the ability to operate both a Reach Truck and a Forklift.
You will be heavily involved in unloading containers and trucks, moving items around the warehouse, picking & packing, using our ERP system and more. This role is not for the faint-hearted, it is a varied and bustling environment, and will keep you busy!
Hours are weekly rostered Monday - Sunday between the hours of 5.00 am - 3.00 pm and 3.00 pm-midnight. Due to the busy nature of our operation, you may be required to work additional hours.
To apply, you must have the following:
- Current NZ Forklift license for both Counterbalance & reach truck essential
- Full Driver's License essential
- Light Truck License preferred but not essential
- Be highly skilled operating hoist machines preferably over 12+ months for Forklift and 2+ years for a Reach Truck
- Commitment to high standards of safety, quality, and food safety
- High Level of literacy & numeracy skills required
- Eligibility to work in NZ
We need someone with a positive attitude, who is confident working in a fast-paced environment, is flexible in their working hours, able to work under pressure, and above all - ready to get stuck in!
Leader is a New Zealand based manufacturer of ‘quick, easy, delicious' frozen convenience foods located in Otahuhu. Our vast range of products include: Meatballs, Burger Patties, Toppa, Finger Foods, Meal Solutions, Schnitzels, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
If you are ready to join our team - apply now!